Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Parlour Set

Question
Settee
Settee  

Chairs
Chairs  
Hi! My parents are downsizing and I have acquired a parlour set. (I believe that is what it is called). There are four chairs and a settee and all four of the chairs are different sizes like a hierarchy! They also have wheels. I would like to know where it is from, when it was made and if possible, what the value is. I don't think they have been reupholstered. Thank you so much for your time and help.

Answer
Without a label there is no way to know who manufactured this set.  There were over 5000 manufacturers in operation in the USA and Canada at the time this was made around 1900.

Retail pricing in a shop as shown would be around 950 for the set.

cannot tell you the wood as the photos are to distant to see the grain of the wood.

If you were to use the followup function and post a picture of the wood showing the grain up close i might can help there.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein