Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Tom's Vending Machine

Question
Toms vending
Toms vending  
I just purchased a Tom's Vending machine at a antique store and wanted to get some information on it such as date, model, is the lettering correct on the front, where to purchase replacement locks and decals. Image attached..  Thanks for your help.

Answer
Machine looks nice. Ebay would be your best bet for decals but yours look good other than than missing "f".
I searched under Toms decal machine and several different examples were found.
I am not that familiar with the machine but my guess it is from 1950's.
 I do not know of anyone that has locks for it for sale but I would probably try Ebay also for that.
 Good luck, tomn

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Tom Novitski