Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Worth and date of this item

Bryans Works 1
Bryans Works 1  

Bryans Works 2
Bryans Works 2  
This piece was purchased years ago. It was made by Bryan's Works, Kegworth Derby, Engalnd  We believe it is a tencup allwain flipbacll game. Have researched and not sure what we have and what it might be worth.  Thanks So Much!

Foreign games are not a favorite of collectors, however they have gained some followers in recent years. I do not have much information on your game specifically but do know that
these type games were prevalent from the 1920's into the war years. Bryan's Works produced
many of these games and was a leading manufacturer. These games were also very popular
in France. I believe that if a game was popular, the competition copied it, regardless
if it was English or French. I have not seen many sales of these machines but they usually
seem to sell in the $300 to $750 range, depending on condition and demand. I hope I have
been of some help to you. I'm sorry I don't have more information available.
Regards, Gumgod

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Jack Freund

I have 35 years experience in the coin op field, specializing in old gumball and peanut machines. Also trade stimulators, especially turn of the century cigar store machines, both cast iron and wooden machines.

I have owned over 3000 coin operated machines. Much knowledge comes from experience as there is not a lot of documented information on many coin operated machines. Experience is the teacher.

Coin Operated Collector's Association

I host a column in the C.O.C.A. Times, (the magazine for members of the Coin Operated Collector's Association). The column is titled "Tales Of The Hunt" and features stories and comments about member's great (and sometimes not so great) finds.

I have been a dealer at the Chicagoland Slot Machine and Coin Op show since it started. Look for me in Booth F-09. Stop by with your questions or photos. I'll try to help you or buy your machine if you prefer.