Collectibles-General (Antiques)/1963 Chicago Coin Spare Lite Bowling Machine

bowling machine
bowling machine  

bowling machine
bowling machine  
I have a 1963 Chicago Coin Spare-Lite bowling machine in very good condition and works. I am looking for a ballpark figure of what it might be worth. Any help is appreciated. I recently replaced the backglass that was cracked

I can't speak about your specific machine but in general terms most of the bowling machines sell for around $1000 (give or take a couple hundred) in good working condition.  As you probably realize the biggest issue is the size.  They are fun machines to play but can be difficult to transport and/or sell do to the size.  Your example looks to be a nice and clean machine.  Let me know if you have any other questions.  I always do my best to help.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Chad Boekelheide

I'm an expert on coin operated machines. I can answer questions on slot machines, gumball & peanut machines, jukeboxes, arcade machines, pinball machines, gambling machines and any other device that operates with a coin. I have a couple hundred machines in my collection and have seen hundreds of others while traveling across the country and going to antique shows. I can give an appraisal on your item, but please send a picture if possible so I can give you accurate information. You can send pictures to me at

I've been a serious collector for many years. Many of my machines can be viewed on my website.