Collectibles-General (Antiques)/1963 Chicago Coin Spare Lite Bowling Machine

Question
bowling machine
bowling machine  

bowling machine
bowling machine  
I have a 1963 Chicago Coin Spare-Lite bowling machine in very good condition and works. I am looking for a ballpark figure of what it might be worth. Any help is appreciated. I recently replaced the backglass that was cracked

Answer
Joe,

I can't speak about your specific machine but in general terms most of the bowling machines sell for around $1000 (give or take a couple hundred) in good working condition.  As you probably realize the biggest issue is the size.  They are fun machines to play but can be difficult to transport and/or sell do to the size.  Your example looks to be a nice and clean machine.  Let me know if you have any other questions.  I always do my best to help.

Chad
www.chadscoinop.com  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Chad Boekelheide