Collectibles-General (Antiques)/strickley bro desk??

Question
marking
marking  

desk
desk  
I just purchased a desk from a older lady today, i can only find one identifying mark on it, picture of it is included.Just wwondering if this is a real piece, how old it is, and ifthere is any value. Im not looking to sell it, i got it to refurbish for my daughters room. Thank u so much, im looking forward to hearing bavk from you.

Answer
this label was used in the late 1920s.  a shop retail price as it site would be 150-225.

restored properly it would have a retail value around 500.

This was their 'revival' style of furniture.  revival meaning it was a copy or had style and design elements of pieces from the 1800s.

cant tell the wood species but probably mahogany veneers and sweet gum.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein