Collectibles-General (Antiques)/three tiered pie crust table

I have just acquired a three tiered pie crust table (dumb waiter) and have no idea how it could be used other than for deserts, as it was originally used. Do you have any ideas how it could be displayed without using it in the dining room? Thanks,
Dixie Stine

Hi Dixie
Nice to hear from you.
These lovely tables are so versatile.
Use it in any room of the house.
Think about a few plants, your favorite pictures in graduated size frames, small collectables
a small lamp or lantern on top.
If you are fourtunate to have a large bathroom, some special soaps, lotions and rolled guest towels would look great on it.
And if you cannot decide, give it to me and I will LOL. I love these tables.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Eileen Cronk

I can answer most questions about the repairing and refinishing of all your old furniture items (the things we call antiques). I can also give you advice on what wood items to choose and what wood items to avoid at auctions, flea markets etc. I DO NOT give appraisals on antiques as this is not my field of expertise.

I have been repairing, refinishing and of course buying old furniture for the past 30 years. On any given weekend I can be found at auction sales or flea markets searching out a good buy. I have taken several courses in this area over the years, but I find "Hands On" learning to be the best teacher. I can help you avoid the pitfalls and problems of this wonderful rewarding craft.