Collectibles-General (Antiques)/bedroom set

Question
Dresser
Dresser  

Makers name
Makers name  
I was wondering if you could just give me a ball park figure of the value on this bedroom set. It was my mom and dads and I am thinking of selling it but I haven't any idea of what it is worth. There is a headboard, dresser with a mirror and chest of drawers.

Thanks,
Lauri

Answer
This furniture is mid century in the danish modern style.  that it was labeled b p john makes it more salable in the California and Oregon areas.

i cannot offer a value on what i cannot see but the dresser would be in the 5-650$ range.

hope this helps.

if you post more pictures using the followup function i will give numbers on the remaining pieces.

thanks.  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein