Collectibles-General (Antiques)/bedroom set

Makers name
Makers name  
I was wondering if you could just give me a ball park figure of the value on this bedroom set. It was my mom and dads and I am thinking of selling it but I haven't any idea of what it is worth. There is a headboard, dresser with a mirror and chest of drawers.

This furniture is mid century in the danish modern style.  that it was labeled b p john makes it more salable in the California and Oregon areas.

i cannot offer a value on what i cannot see but the dresser would be in the 5-650$ range.

hope this helps.

if you post more pictures using the followup function i will give numbers on the remaining pieces.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein

In regards to American antique, vintage and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing, and value. I do not study mid century and later furniture nor do I deal in lamps, and other smalls. You may ask for values and I will give you current market values, I will not give you 'feel good' values. Understand that there are many factors that contribute to market value. If you want a feel good, unrealistic number, please call a local inexperienced appraiser. It is my desire to help you and in doing so I increase my knowledge as well. For that I thank you.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars by various organizations, institutions, and private collectors.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971