Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Century furniture co. Dining set

Chair with inlay
Chair with inlay  

I have a dining table with inlay. 6 chairs and 6 leaves. Markings are from Century circa 1915. Looking for value before selling. Excellent condition. Labels on underside include inventory number.

I don't know the demographics in your area but if an area of 100,000 or so then I would price the chairs at 100-150 each if they are in good condition and tight.  table at 12-1500.  This would be an in shop price.  At antique show higher and at auction lower.

hope this is what you needed.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein

In regards to American antique, vintage and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing, and value. I do not study mid century and later furniture nor do I deal in lamps, and other smalls. You may ask for values and I will give you current market values, I will not give you 'feel good' values. Understand that there are many factors that contribute to market value. If you want a feel good, unrealistic number, please call a local inexperienced appraiser. It is my desire to help you and in doing so I increase my knowledge as well. For that I thank you.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars by various organizations, institutions, and private collectors.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971