Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Duncan Phyfe Style Dining Table

Question
Drop Leaf Duncan Phyfe style
Drop Leaf Duncan Phyfe  
I have a "Brandt Furniture of Quality" labeled Duncan Phyfe style drop leaf dining table.  It's a single pedestal, claw foot dining table (three leg).  I'm trying to decide how old it is - Brandt shows in business from 1901-1985 - I'm guessing 1940's time frame most likely.  The legs have three carved "lines" down from the top to the foot.

Not sure of value, so ball park would be appreciated.
Regards
Stan

Answer
Your are correct that this would be 1940 vintage.  mahogany veneer over a secondary wood, base likely to be sweet gum wood.

cant tell the condition but i have restored many of these at 650$ each.

as is around 175-200--depending on condition both visually and structurally.

hope this helps

thanks

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein