Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Brower Table

Question
Brower Table
Brower Table  

Brower stamp
Brower stamp  
I would like to refinish this Brower table, without ruining it's value. Is this a valuable antique where I should have a professional refinish it  or can I do my own thing in refinishing it? What is it worth?

Thank you

Answer
The company operated from 1919 till 1977.

Your table was manufactured late in their history when they were doing a lot of institutional furniture for offices, school dorms and such.

go ahead and clean this yourself.  i recommend using Briwax or minwax paste furniture wax.  you will like the results.  use it on all surfaces.

retail in a store this would probably sell at 75-100 cleaned and tight.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein