Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Drop Leef Table and Chairs

Question
Table and Chairs
Table and Chairs  
I have this table and chairs set that I cannot figure out value or even manufacturer. there are no stampings on the chairs of any manufacturer and the table only has a stamp "30S5M". The hardware (springs) under the chairs that keep cushions are in a circular pattern and all connect to a large ring in the middle. The drop leaf hardware is also metal pieces.
Any information you may be able to give is greatly appreciated!!

Answer
There were about 5000 manufacturers in operation when the chairs were made in the 1930s, a thousand more in the 1940s when the table was made.  So without a label no one can tell you the manufacturers name.

table is mahogany veneer on the tops and probably sweet gum for the base all stained to the mahogany color., do you have any insert leaves for the table??

chairs are a good color match with the table and go with it well.  they are a bit earlier.

table would sell retail in a shop at 400, chairs at 65 each.

hope this is what you needed.

thanks

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein