Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Hepplewhite Table

Full View
Full View  

Shelf section
Shelf section  
Hi Robert,

I found another Hepplewhite table similar to one that I asked your opinion on a good while ago. This one is not in as good condition as the other, but I'm curious to know more about it. I believe it's cherry wood. The design of the shelf on the bottom is different than my other one. Could you tell me when it may have been made, what it's called, and value?

Will send additional photos in separate email to email address above.

please use the followup function and post two more pictures.

one of the wood grain
one of the outside of the side of the drawer where the side meets the front of the drawer so i can see the joints.

I found the pictures sent by email and will reply from there!!

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein

In regards to American antique, vintage and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing, and value. I do not study mid century and later furniture nor do I deal in lamps, and other smalls. You may ask for values and I will give you current market values, I will not give you 'feel good' values. Understand that there are many factors that contribute to market value. If you want a feel good, unrealistic number, please call a local inexperienced appraiser. It is my desire to help you and in doing so I increase my knowledge as well. For that I thank you.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars by various organizations, institutions, and private collectors.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971