Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Mersman 3 Tier Side Table

Question
Mersman
Mersman  

Mersman
Mersman  
I have a Mersman 3 tier table #6339.  My parents bought this piece at an estate sale 40 years ago. The finish is original. The table is very sturdy, and all pieces are in tact, including the leg end  covers.  There are some scratches, and wear on the finish from the years of use.  However, the table is in very good condition for it's age. I found the Mersman sticker and number on the bottom of the 1st tier.  Hover, the sticker is not in tact.  It only shows a portion of the Mersman name. (photo's attached) I am debating on selling, or keeping it.  I love this piece. I have no idea of it's age, or it's market value worth. Please advise if you are able to advise the age, and estimated market value for this piece.

Answer
Table is from the 1940s.  Probably mahogany and sweet gum for the legs and posts.

These are called three tier tables or dumbwaiters.  

In a retail setting it would be priced at 275-300 after cleaning and waxing.

good piece in the sheraton style.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein