Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Antique desk

I hope I can ask for more than one value!
I am having an estate sale at my parent's house and don't want to be taken advantage of.
My next question in about a secretary desk. It is a mission style I believe.

company was in sheboygan, wi from 1905 till about 1930.  desk looks to be 1920s design.  this is not mission style with the chippendale style bracket feet.  styel is the early American Chippendale style--not period just style.

pricing in a shop would be at 450-550 retail.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein

In regards to American antique, vintage and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing, and value. I do not study mid century and later furniture nor do I deal in lamps, and other smalls. You may ask for values and I will give you current market values, I will not give you 'feel good' values. Understand that there are many factors that contribute to market value. If you want a feel good, unrealistic number, please call a local inexperienced appraiser. It is my desire to help you and in doing so I increase my knowledge as well. For that I thank you.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars by various organizations, institutions, and private collectors.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971