Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Art Deco 1930 smoking stand

Where can I find the ashtray insert and tobacco tin with top that fits inset holes.  Thank You!

I get questions like this all the time and sadly, these types of items are not reproduced. You will need to search online for parts [ebay, antiques, pieces and parts] or if you have a good Antique Market in your area search there. I would advise you take pictures on your phone and carry any measurements with you. If you can find another stand like you have for sale, you can get pictures of what you need and the only other option would be to have someone make what you need.
 Good Luck,

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Anderson's Restorations-Rob Anderson

We can answer questions about wicker repair and restoration, chair seating[caning-rush-splint-danish cord] , brass and copper polishing, veneering and veneer repair. WE WILL NOT GIVE APPRAISALS or answer "WHATS IT WORTH" questions. If you want a value, contact us for our current costs for this service.

Just entered our 40th year doing this work. We started in Fl and have been in NC for the last 15 years. We have a web site where we have alot of information about us and a blog at where we have many before and after photos of our work.We also are experienced in Fiat Jolly Seats and other automobile seating and work on Horse Drawn Carriage pieces.

Past president of a historical museum

Antique Shoppe Newspaper, Yadkin Valley Living Magazine, Antique Lynks Newspaper

Seminole HS in Seminole FL class of 1965 and some college before entering service. US Army

Asked to demonstrate seat weaving at the NC Musuem of History, Paleigh, for 3 days. Demonstrated at the Mountain Heritage Festival, Sparta,NC.

Restoring 35 pieces of wicker for the Governors Mansion, Raleigh,NC paid through private funding.