Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Chair

I sent this to you earlier and you needed better pic of lable hope this helps. Trying to find history and value

this is a copy made 1900-1920 as a colonial revival windsor style chair.  originally it would have been dark mahogany stained and finished.

derby made quality items and you can find some of their digitized catalogs online.

finished and ready to go it would sell at 75-100

hope this is hat you needed.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein

In regards to American antique, vintage and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing, and value. I do not study mid century and later furniture nor do I deal in lamps, and other smalls. You may ask for values and I will give you current market values, I will not give you 'feel good' values. Understand that there are many factors that contribute to market value. If you want a feel good, unrealistic number, please call a local inexperienced appraiser. It is my desire to help you and in doing so I increase my knowledge as well. For that I thank you.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars by various organizations, institutions, and private collectors.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971