Collectibles-General (Antiques)/grandma's vanity table with mirror

Question
Vanity table
Vanity table  

vanity drawers
vanity drawers  
I recently inherit my grandma's vanity table with mirror. Could able to me from the photo from what style and from where? The interior looks old. I want to understand this before i decided to restor the color of it. Thank you

Answer
waterfall style from the 1930s in mahogany veneer.  Made in the USA but without a lable there is no way to determine where of the 5000+ manufacturers in operation.

use a brown wax, Briwax is a good choice. it will clean and add a bit of color to marks and scratches.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein