Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Identify pattern from US Artist

Question
Kay Mallek Bowl
Kay Mallek Bowl  

Kay Mallek Bowl
Kay Mallek Bowl  
Thank you, hoping you can assist me in identify a bowl made by ceramic artist Kay Mallek. She was born in 1913 and lives in Tucson Arizona.  I looks to me that the bowl might be mid century.  Are there any resources to find out the value?  The bottom is round marked Kay Mallek Original, pick of bird, Tucson Arizona in an oval circle

Answer
Noreen,

Thanks for the question.  The bowl has a mid-century look but I'm guessing it might be a little later than that, possibly mid-70's or early 80's though I can't be 100% certain.  Did some quick searching on-line and most of her items such as this are selling in the $15-20 range depending on condition of course.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions and thanks again.

Best,

Dennis Wolbach

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Dennis Wolbach