Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Mersman Tables

Question
Mersman Table
Mersman Table  

Mersman table underneath.
Mersman table undernea  
i have looked everywhere i could find with Google Images.  i have not seen another table like this one i got when my Grandmother passed away. it's always been in the corner covered with a table cloth. The table has not been restored(that i know of) i just rubbed it down with lemon oil to show detail. can you tell me more about the style, era and possible price for something like this?? i need to determine a selling price for the living trust. any help you can give would be amazing.

Answer
Table is from the 1910-20s. Probably sweet gum and/or tulip poplar wood. but i cannot see the top to tell if that is the same as the apron and legs.

These were originally sold as lamp or/and end tables.

retail this would sell at 75$ in a shop.

The turned base is called bobbin turnings.

hope this is what you needed.

thanks

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein