Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Music Etagere

Question
drawer
drawer  

music etagere
music etagere  
Had asked your opinion of this "Music" Etagere. You asked for a photo of the drawer joint - please see attached.

Thanks again!

Answer
Although the style and drawer joint are built as if it were from the late 1800s i believe this to be imported from indonesia or malaysia.

regardless of age, it is very nice and unusual, has the right look but it appears that it should have had feet, maybe a small turned foot about 3 inches high.  are there any areas on the underside where it appears to have had feet??
do you have the broken pieces off the fretwork on the third shelf?

I dont know what you paid but around here in an antique mall here it would price around 350-400.

would you mind send pictures of the underneath and rear, to my email??  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein