Collectibles-General (Antiques)/"Neverbreak"

I have a trunk full of stickers that I have protected as best as can documenting this trunks travels  Last date was 1934? i would prefer someone interested in its original condition and not strip it of all its documentation. Any buyers? I have many more pictures Ant way ti ID the original owner from the plate?

That's great that you've preserved the trunk with its original stickers. This Neverbreak brand trunk from the Goldsmith & Son company of Newark, NJ was made sometime between about 1910 to the 1920's and there were many styles of these wardrobe trunks. I have never found or heard of any remaining records of the company to identify the owners from the serial numbers or registration numbers. Hopefully someone will be interested in your trunk, but this is not really a sales website so you might want to list it on craigslist, ebay, etc.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Marvin D. Miller

I can answer questions related to antique trunks, their age, manufacturers, styles, patents, etc, including all types of trunks such as steamer trunks, saratoga trunks, Victorian trunks, slat trunks, toy and doll trunks, stagecoach trunks, valises, hat trunks, and others.

I have over 40 years experience in trunk restoration, collecting, and research. I own the most extensive collection of historical documents, catalogs, maker's labels, cards, etc. related to antique trunks. I am always updating my inventory of historical documents and antique trunks.

Association of American Antique Trunk Restorers, President.

Primarily on the website Cotton & Quail Antiques newspaper (Southeast). Antique Journal magazine.

Bachelor of Arts from the University of Georgia. I have conducted extensive research related to the topic of trunk manufacturers and trunk styles in the U.S. and Europe.

Have consulted for the Pawn Stars TV show on antique trunks. I have sold antique trunks to museums in California and Florida and to customers around the world.