Collectibles-General (Antiques)/s bent bar stools

Question
bar stools
bar stools  

stamp
stamp  
hi there, 1st thank you for answering a previous question on a rocking chair, maybe you could give me a direction on these 3 awesome stools I found, S bent bros stools, have stripped paint off & sanded to this point, trying to sell unfinished so buyer can choose color pallet, what info can you please give me & there worth?
thank you kara

Answer
I would hand sand them more since you have already started.  Try to get the color even.  I would then recommend you put a clear finish on them, no staining.  use shellac if you can.  brush on a couple of coats then lightly rub with 320 grit no fil paper. wax after.  let shellac dry a few days before rubbing.

buy seal coat shellac.  it is a dewaxed 2 pound cut of shellac.  use a one inch gold taklon brush.  clean up with denatured alcohol.

if you do that then ask 125 each.  as is 45-50 tops

hope this is what you needed

thanks

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein