Collectibles-General (Antiques)/s bent bros rocking chair

Question
front view
front view  

side view
side view  
hi there, my friend was lucky to find this rocking chair & I am having trouble  getting information & value on this piece. not sure if the top half matches the bottom, I need your help please!!

Answer
windsor style rocker with bent arms.  it all looks like it should although there are some condition issues.  Looks like it needs some gluing also.

In top condition this would sell retail at 300-325.

proper refinishing would not hurt this rocker but it has to be done correctly including not just refinishing the surfaces but any gluing that is needed as well.

when you turn the rocker upside down and look at the bottom of the seat can you see the arms and back posts coming through the bottom??  if so is there a wedge of wood in the round post looking at the bottom?  if this is confusing use the follow up function and take two pictures of the underneath of the seat,

thanks

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein