Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Antique Plantation Desk

Question
Plantation Desk
Plantation Desk  

Plantation Desk 2
Plantation Desk 2  
Good evening Mr. Klein

The most recent addition to my household is an antique plantation desk. I know what the desk is but have no clue as to the age or type of wood used to construct the item. I have looked for one of these for the past three years. I happened to find the one I purchased on Craigslist in my home area of Richmond VA about a month ago for $300. I am happy with my purchase and am looking to have it restored in the near future. Any information you can give provide about the desk and advice on restoration is very much appreciated.

Answer
I will need to see close clear pictures of the wood grain to help with wood species.

Need a picture o the outside of the side of the drawer where the side meets the front to see the joints

need a picture of the bottom outside of teh drawer taken with the drawer upside down picture taken from the rear showing the back and bottom in the same shot.

need a picture of the back of the desk.

do full view picture of the rear

do a picture of the lower top with the upper removed

sized around 1024 x 768

looks like a very good one.

you may send to my eamil as attachments to one email, thanks

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein