Collectibles-General (Antiques)/antique trunk

Question
I have a suitcase from stewart trunk and bag co.
I was just wondering if you may be able to tell me a little more about it.
Thank you for your time.
My phone wont let me upload any images for whatever reason if there is any other way I can send you some please let me know

Answer
Jordan,

I think your suitcase is probably from the Seward Trunk and Bag company of Petersburg, VA.  They were in business for many years and eventually sold out to another company which is still in business making newer style footlockers and shipping containers. They started making suitcases in the early 1900's and made many styles of bags and suitcases for the next 50 to 60 years. So unfortunately without some pictures I really can't tell you more. Even with pictures it can be very hard to narrow down the age of the suitcases because they made them with many different types of materials and coverings for so long, including canvas, leather, fiber, imitation leather, etc. If you want to send pictures to me at Marvin@ThisOldTrunk.com I can see if there's any information I can provide.  
Marvin  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Marvin D. Miller