Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Decorative Table

Question
table
table  

table
table  
Hi Michael,

What could you tell me about this decorative table? I'm hoping to know location and year of production as well as current value. Dimensions are 14"x14"x24"

Thank you,
Alan

Answer
Nice little table. I think it is English (or maybe Belgium) 19th century probably circa 1870s I need to see a close up photo of the design on the edge of the table and a photo of the underside of the table so I can confirm my analysis.

If it is what I think, the value in a high end English antique dealer in NYC would be around $3,000. dollars. That means if they were interested to buy it from you they would offer you around $800, to $1000. dollars.

If this was in a antique dealer in England or France, you can purchase this for around 300 Euros to 400 Euros.

If this was in an antique dealer in Atlanta, Dallas, Chicago, San Fransico, etc... it would be worth around $2,000 dollars and they dealer would probably offer you around $600 to $700 dollars.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Michael Andrew Wilson