Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Est. value of French provincial bedroom furniture

Question
Dresser
Dresser  

Chest
Chest  
Hello,  I am seeking information about the bedroom dresser, chest, and headboard/ bed frame that belonged to my parents.  I have not found any marks.  I do know that the pieces are at least 65 or more years old and I think that the finish is the original.  I need to decide whether to sell or donate.  Thank you in advance.

Answer
This was veary popular in the 1950s, so the age that you guess is accurate.

From experience I would say this is cherry wood.  Better than the painted sets which most were.

In a retail setting the two pieces shown would sell at 400-450 for the dresser and same for the dresser if there is a mirror.

cant say on the rest without seeing.  you can use the followup function and post pictures of the other pieces.

thanks  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein