Collectibles-General (Antiques)/gumball machine

gumbll machine
gumbll machine  

gumball machine
gumball machine  
Where to find a key for a vintage Oak gumball machine ?

It is all but impossible to find a key for a random lock.  You have two options: either take the machine to a locksmith and have a key made or drill out the lock and buy a new lock for the machine.   

The following website sells locks.  If you aren't sure which lock you need, the owner of the website will be able to help you.

Good Luck,

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Chad Boekelheide

I'm an expert on coin operated machines. I can answer questions on slot machines, gumball & peanut machines, jukeboxes, arcade machines, pinball machines, gambling machines and any other device that operates with a coin. I have a couple hundred machines in my collection and have seen hundreds of others while traveling across the country and going to antique shows. I can give an appraisal on your item, but please send a picture if possible so I can give you accurate information. You can send pictures to me at

I've been a serious collector for many years. Many of my machines can be viewed on my website.