Collectibles-General (Antiques)/lamp

Question
lamp
lamp  

lamp
lamp  
Can u tell me anything about this beautiful lamp I've been looking for a long time an found nothing on it or another one like it

Answer
Deserie,

Unfortunately, I don't think I can tell you much toher than it looks lke a blown glass lamp of the 20th century.  I can't tell who made it without knowing any marks on the base if any and it looks fairly generic in design.  I would estimate it to be from the 30' or 40's but I can't be entirely sure without looking at it very closely.

I'm sorry I couldn't say more but lamp, unless they are marked by the maker are very hard to evaluate via photos.

Thanks for the question.

Dennis

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Dennis Wolbach