Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Old mirror frame

Question
Front mirror
Front mirror  

Back mirror wood
Back mirror wood  
I purchased this mirror of kijiji for 50 canadian dollars. I thought she was beautiful. I love antiques and although im sceptical on age this one intrigues me. The mirror and back have been replaced so i know that sets it back on value. But for 50 bucks who cares :) i was wondering if you could help date it and approx value although shes staying on my wall thank you for your time. Also i would like to add that the food is very light and has sponge like holes in some spots

Answer
It is fairly new and is probably made of a resin polymer.  But that doesnt matter as it looks good.  you would have to pay 200+ to buy it new.  price these at a glass company and see their prices.

I see these at auctions often but not in as nice a form as yours.

hope this helps.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein