Collectibles-General (Antiques)/vintage smokers table

I have a vintage smokers table I found and am trying to restore.  My question is where would I look for replacement parts to the top of the table?  It is missing all the cigarette rests, ashtray and cigarette pack holder.  Any ideas?

Hi tracy
Nice to hear from you.
This is not something you can just go and purchase. It will be a hunt for sure.
Start on line.
Here are 3 places to watch for parts. There are hundreds more.
Also junk stores, thrift shops and antique shops.,q=smoking%20stand

Good luck with your hunt and thanks for a great question.
Kind Regards

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Eileen Cronk

I can answer most questions about the repairing and refinishing of all your old furniture items (the things we call antiques). I can also give you advice on what wood items to choose and what wood items to avoid at auctions, flea markets etc. I DO NOT give appraisals on antiques as this is not my field of expertise.

I have been repairing, refinishing and of course buying old furniture for the past 30 years. On any given weekend I can be found at auction sales or flea markets searching out a good buy. I have taken several courses in this area over the years, but I find "Hands On" learning to be the best teacher. I can help you avoid the pitfalls and problems of this wonderful rewarding craft.