Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Wood Batik Shops Dining Table

Question
Wood Batik Shops table
Wood Batik Shops table  
We are looking for a current market value on our Wood Batik Shops dining room table (68"L x 42"W x 30"H - 104" w/3 leafs), as well as the chairs.  We do not know if the chairs are Wood Batik Shops or not.

Answer
If the chair legs are a match, perfect match, and it appears they are, then we can say with confidence that they are of the same company.

We know when the table and chairs were manufactured since the company only operated from 1921-1924.

If the table and chairs are in good condition both visually and structurally they should price retail in a shop at 100-150 per chair and 900-1100 for the table and three leaves.

thanks

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein