Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Wood Batik Shops Dining Table

Wood Batik Shops table
Wood Batik Shops table  
We are looking for a current market value on our Wood Batik Shops dining room table (68"L x 42"W x 30"H - 104" w/3 leafs), as well as the chairs.  We do not know if the chairs are Wood Batik Shops or not.

If the chair legs are a match, perfect match, and it appears they are, then we can say with confidence that they are of the same company.

We know when the table and chairs were manufactured since the company only operated from 1921-1924.

If the table and chairs are in good condition both visually and structurally they should price retail in a shop at 100-150 per chair and 900-1100 for the table and three leaves.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein

In regards to American antique, vintage and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing, and value. I do not study mid century and later furniture nor do I deal in lamps, and other smalls. You may ask for values and I will give you current market values, I will not give you 'feel good' values. Understand that there are many factors that contribute to market value. If you want a feel good, unrealistic number, please call a local inexperienced appraiser. It is my desire to help you and in doing so I increase my knowledge as well. For that I thank you.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars by various organizations, institutions, and private collectors.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971