Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Antique Desk

Question
Desk
Desk  
Drawer
Drawer  
QUESTION: Hello. I have had this claw/ball foot desk for approx 20 years and it was in my brother-in-laws family before that. Inside one of the drawers is a label from the Mahogany Association with #204 on it.  Can you give me a approximate age of the desk and what is value would be?  I understand it is not in great condition.  I do have  the little piece that is not attached in the pic which should be on the right side of the opening where a chair would fit .  Although I love this desk, I do not have room for it in my new home and I was hoping to sell it. Thank you in advance   Pictures attached

ANSWER: Please use the followup function and post a full view picture of the desk.
Thank you

Desk
Desk  
QUESTION: Sorry, I did not attach full view last time

Answer
Desk was made in Mt. Airy, NC according to the mahogany association number.

It is in the Chippendale style made around 1920-1940.

as it site it would sell at 100-200 but if restored properly, and i stress properly it would sell at 800$.

thanks for the added picture.

hope this helps  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein