Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Barber Bros. Co. Chairs

Barber Bros. Oak Chair
Barber Bros. Oak Chair  

Barber Bros. Oak Rocker
Barber Bros. Oak Rocke  
I have two Barber Bros. Co. chairs (1903-1911) one rocker and one with adjustable back.  Beautiful chairs that are part of my fathers trust (he passed away 12/21/2015).  Need to find out their value as they are to be sold as part of the Trust.

Thank you

I would like you to use the followup function and post a picture of the label.

retail in shop pricing around 950 each could be higher or lower depending on the point of sale.

These are oak in the mission style.
hope this is what you needed.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein

In regards to American antique, vintage and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing, and value. I do not study mid century and later furniture nor do I deal in lamps, and other smalls. You may ask for values and I will give you current market values, I will not give you 'feel good' values. Understand that there are many factors that contribute to market value. If you want a feel good, unrealistic number, please call a local inexperienced appraiser. It is my desire to help you and in doing so I increase my knowledge as well. For that I thank you.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars by various organizations, institutions, and private collectors.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971