Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Original photo of chair

I thought I should send you the original photo of the chair.

Congratulations on your years.  Hopefully your family will cherish your things as you have.  bob

Chair is from around 1900-1920.  As a single chair the value would be depending on teh point of sale or type of value needed.  For example, an insurance replacement value would be around 550-750 but a real world resale value in a store would fall around 250.

thanks so much.

Hope this is what you needed.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein

In regards to American antique, vintage and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing, and value. I do not study mid century and later furniture nor do I deal in lamps, and other smalls. You may ask for values and I will give you current market values, I will not give you 'feel good' values. Understand that there are many factors that contribute to market value. If you want a feel good, unrealistic number, please call a local inexperienced appraiser. It is my desire to help you and in doing so I increase my knowledge as well. For that I thank you.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars by various organizations, institutions, and private collectors.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971