Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Penn dining table & chairs

Question
Penn Table & chairs
Penn Table & chairs  
I have a Penn Table Co dining table, marked underneath #8 (I think - part of the label is torn off) and 5 side chairs #70 plus 1 captain's chair.  Table top needs refinishing; main damage is the edges of veneer on the leaf.  Chairs are sturdy, upholstery is good. I would like to know an approximate value in order to sell it.

Answer
Table and chairs in the jacobean style and/or colonial revival style.  use whichever term will sound best to your buyers.

top is probably walnut veneer rest sweet gum including the chairs.

75-125 each for the chairs and 350-450 for the table would be a fair price.

hope this is what you needed.

thanks

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein