Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Table

Question
Table side
Table side  

Table top
Table top  
Hello
I just bought this beautiful table yesterday and would like to find out more about it.  It's 26"Hx32"Wx24"D. I think its been refinished by the previous owner who told me his wife's family brought it over from Britain.

Answer
It is an American made lamp table of foyer table in walnut made in the eastlake victorian style about 1880.

sell between 350 and 750 but this one appears to have been cut down at the bottom.  I will measure one of mine to give you an approx proper height but it will be a couple of days.

hope this helps

thanks

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein