Collectibles-General (Antiques)/1090 bally

Question
hi, i am from germany mabye u can help me.
i have a 1090 bally slot and my quastion is. is it possible that we get more payback? is there inside a chance something to do?

thx
best regards from germany
gunter

Answer
Hi Gunter

Nice to hear from you Gunter, and good question. You want to know if there is an easy way to increase the payout odd so it pays out more. Sorry but there is not, to increase the payout odds you would have to add more payout symbols and cut notches, or deeper notches in you reel disks to match them and this would not an easy task. I would never even try it myself. Maybe at one time you could buy a set of reel strips and reel disks to match the strips, or what percentage you wanted, and then put these on your machine to change the odds. I am not sure if they did this back when these machines were new or not, but when buying the machine new you could order the machine in whatever percentage you wanted. That was a long time ago so these parts would not be available now, if they even were then. Sorry there is no easy way to increase the payout odds. Some years ago I know there were a place or two in Nevada that would sell you a set of strips and disks to match but I think those one or two companies are gone now. You could try to check on that somehow, as there could be someone still doing this but whom or were, I don't know. I think the one company was in Las Vegas and I remember the name was Peppers but I never dealt with them or never been there. Say, you could try the Antique Gambler in Las Vegas Nevada, maybe they could guide you to someone selling these parts, and it's an idea for you.

Here, I looked up that web page for you:

http://www.gamblersgeneralstore.com/

If they can't help you find these parts then I don't know anyone else can help you.

Thank You
Rodger Knutson
http:/www.coinslots.com

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Rodger Knutson