Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Bought at a yard sale

Question
Chest drawers
Chest drawers  
Bed
Bed  
QUESTION: We bought this set at a yard sale but can't find anything really saying where it was made or any information. Just curious about its age and what it is made of. There is this piece, I call it a chest/dresser, the bed and a vanity. Thank you for any help!

ANSWER: use the followup function and post picture of vanity and footboard

thanks

Vanity
Vanity  

Close up of the chest
Close up of the chest  
QUESTION: Here is the vanity. Will take a photo of the foot board tomorrow. I also included a closeup of the top of dresser/chest.

Answer
This is a very nice set, not common or standard grade.

As to where it was made, there were about 5000 manufacturers in operation in the 1910-20s when this was manufactured so without a label no one can tell you who made it.

dont know what you paid so i am hesitant to say what i think it would sell for in a shop but for the three pieces, bed, vanity and chest figure about 1500 if in good condition.  I recommend you use only a good paste wax, no oils.  Briwax or johnsons floor paste wax are good ones.  expect to take a few days to wax properly.

thanks

hope this helps

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein