Collectibles-General (Antiques)/hutch/china cupboard on tall Queen Anne Legs

Question
Queen Anne Legs curio?
Queen Anne Legs curio?  

Queen Anne legs curio
Queen Anne legs curio  
I have never seen a curio, china cabinet or what ever it is. It is 69.5" tall 53" wide and 19" deep it has 2 wood paneled doors on each side and in the center has a glass door in front. My husband has had it for many years, he believes it is around 1700-1800's but doesn't have any makers marks I would like to know what it is what it is made of and its true worth? Thank you so much for anything you can add to its use and original function, I have pictures of it as well...

Answer
Please send me a photo of the back of the cabinet and a photo of the carved detail on the top center of the glass door. This is an American made showcase cabinet,This would be in dining room and would have been to keep dishes, originally there would have been a dining table buffet and chair set.  At first glance this looks like a 1960s production. When I see the other photos,  I will try to give you a value  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Michael Andrew Wilson