Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Knechtel China Cabinet

Question
Cabinet Front
Cabinet Front  

Cabinet Top Corner
Cabinet Top Corner  
My grandmother owned this cabinet and we are not sure if it has any antique/vintage collector value. It was made by Knechtel Furniture in Canada, at their Walkerton, ON plant, which apparently closed in 1934. Any information or opinions you might be able to provide would be appreciated.

Answer
It is a nice cabinet, china cabinet made around 1910-1920.  Cant tell the wood but usually these were stained like dark walnut from the factory.

with the original finish these sell at 650 in retail stores.  painted will sell for less.

not sure what you wanted to know so please ask.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein