Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Table value and age

I would like to know the value and age of my table.There are no markings on the table.

need you to send photos to my email along with the post.

outside of the side of the drawer where the side meets the front
outside of the drawer bottom taken with the drawer upsidedown and picture takes from the rear showing the back of the drawer and bottom in the same shot.
picture of the rear of the stand.

make sure they are clear and infocus please and send all in one email as attachments.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein

In regards to American antique, vintage and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing, and value. I do not study mid century and later furniture nor do I deal in lamps, and other smalls. You may ask for values and I will give you current market values, I will not give you 'feel good' values. Understand that there are many factors that contribute to market value. If you want a feel good, unrealistic number, please call a local inexperienced appraiser. It is my desire to help you and in doing so I increase my knowledge as well. For that I thank you.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars by various organizations, institutions, and private collectors.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971