Collectibles-General (Antiques)/McLean's platform rocker

Question
McLean\'s rocker
McLean's rocker  

rocker plate
rocker plate  
Hello,  I have a McLean's platform rocker that I would like to sell as I am downsizing.  The brass plate reads:
McLean's Rocker 179. pat. May 23 '76  w. fourth st Cin.O
It is in good condition and needs only a shampoo.  Can you give me a ballpark figure of its value and where I might try to sell it please?

Thank you.

Answer
dealer would pay about 100 to sell at 200-250 after some cleaning.

It is a victorian style but cannot tell you the wood species from the photo.

take picture to dealers in your area as i do not know where or what type publications are in your area.  you will have to sell locally as shipping would be more than the chair.

thanks

hope this helps

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein