Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Glassware

Question
QUESTION: Do you answer questions about 20th century glassware ?  Specifically, about Blenko glassware ?

ANSWER: Karen,

My apologies but I'm really only an expert in american art pottery.  I would search for someone who has some expertise in the glass you are looking to get assistance with.

Best Regards,

Dennis

QUESTION: Hi Dennis,

Thanks for your reply and honesty.

I have contacted Customer Service at Blenko Glass Company itself a few times in May, and while polite and even after saying they would find someone to ID my glassware and even after my persistence in contacting them again, I have had no reply.  Thus, I came to you.

Don't know where to go from here :(

Thanks anyway.

Answer
Karen,

I wish I could help, I really do but I'm just to clueless to offer any decent advice.  Have you tried looking up any glass blogs on line or glass groups on facebook?  Often, there are groups that allow you to join and they delight in helping folks identify unusual items.  It's just a thought but I wanted to offer you some hope in getting your glassware identified.

I'm sorry I couldn't help any more than that.  Good luck.

Dennis

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Dennis Wolbach