Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Dexter Dining Room Suite

Question
Formal Dining Room
Formal Dining Room  
I purchased this suite about 40 years ago for $150.00.  The brass plates in the drawers lists Dexter Furniture of Grand Rapids.  It appears to be a Chippendale design.
I estimate that it was manufactured in the 1920-1930s.  I had to refinish the chair due to excessive wear on the leg spacers.  
The buffet sideboard has spiral turned front corners with a bowed front.  The doors and drawers have inlaid contrasting banding against the mahogany.  The matching hutch has the same inlay work.  The drawers are birds-eye maple.  
We down sized last year and have the set stored in a climate controlled storage facility.  Due to the cost of storage, I'm consider selling the suite.

Answer
Use the followup function and post more pictures for me.  Need to see the table base and chair legs in one pic, in the other show the side board closer in full view

thanks

below is some info from Grand Rapids Historical Society.

"Beginning sometime in the 1910s or early 1920s, Grand Rapids Chair Co. adopted a logo that was basically a square frame of molding with chamfered corners that surrounded the words “GRAND RAPIDS CHAIR COMPANY/GRAND RAPIDS/MICHIGAN.” These were printed in a distinctive block type, which used triangular shapes for the rounded letters. An elliptical trademark was adopted for the “Dexter” line in the 1940s. The original rectangular logo was updated as a rectangular chiseled plaque in the late 1940s."

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein