Collectibles-General (Antiques)/more images

Question
Cabinet
Cabinet  

Leg
Leg  
Sorry sent 2 more images. Thank you

Answer
Bill,

Generally nice pieces, fairly decorative for their time given that money was tight everywhere.  I see many of these around since many grandparents lived through that period.  Unfortunately, not big value items these days as furniture is flat.  But in good condition, the cabinet could be a $150 - $175 piece to the right person, maybe a couple hundred dollars on a good day.  They're still very functional and easy on the eyes I think.

I hope that gives you what you need.  Thanks for asking my opinion and if you come across any american art pottery where you live, give me a shout as well.  I'd love to hear from you.

Best,

Dennis

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Dennis Wolbach