Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Sofa Table

Question
QUESTION: Hey. I got a depression era china cabinet. Got a old sofa table. Like to send you pics of it and get value on it if I can. Thank you

ANSWER: Sure Bill, send them whenever you'd like.  My expertise is american art pottery, but i know a bit about furniture as well.

Dennis

Inside where drawer goes.
Inside where drawer go  
Cabinet
Cabinet  
QUESTION: Here are the images. Note that it has a 11 stamped on Back right top corner  it. Thank you

ANSWER: Bill,

Just send you a response to the other photos...let me know if it doesn't come through.  Sorry for the slight delay in responding.

Dennis

Cherry sofa table
Cherry sofa table  

Table
Table  
QUESTION: Hey and thank you for last piece. I also and last one have a sofa table. I cant find anything ob it. Please inform yr and value if u can. Thank you.

Answer
Bill,

These are a little tougher to value.  I would need to see some close up photos from underneath the table, especially around the corners to determine the age of the piece.  It looks lovely but in order to really determine value, I have to see what it looks like from underneath.

I'll look forward to seeing more photos when you get the chance.

Best,

Dennis

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Dennis Wolbach