Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Value or age of this chair

Chair pic
Chair pic  

Chair pic
Chair pic  
I bought this chair for 25 bucks from a storage unit.  I was wondering if it's worth more and how old u think. Thanks

Thanks for the question.  This is a reproduction of an old steam bent victorian chair.  Although it is a fairly modern reproduction - about 20-30 years old, it still has nice lines and looks to be of decent quality.  It would be worth about twice what you paid to the right buyer if in excellent condition.

I hope that helps.  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Dennis Wolbach

I endeavor to answer all questions relating to the "identification" of American Art Pottery from the period of roughly 1880 through 1920. I specialize in the area of arts & crafts period pottery but do not limit myself specifically to that time period.

I have 20+ years experience buying, selling and identifying American Art Pottery both on the web, to private clientele and in a brick and mortar shop in Massachusetts.

Masters degree in Education.