Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Antiques

Question
Dresser
Dresser  

Bed
Bed  
Resending pictures of my grandmother's bedroom suite per your request. I will be sending 3 of this request.

Answer
I dont remember what the question was as I do get lots of requests but lets assume you want to know age, wood and value??

These two pieces were manufactured in the 1915-1920s.  The veneers are mahogany cut and applied to show the patterns you see on the bed and dresser.  The case woods were usually birch, sweet gum, and/or tulip poplar at the time, even still used for good furniture, when real wood is still used.

These two pieces in a retail store would or should be priced at 650-700 each.  In a high end shop higher.  I am assuming the condition is good and everything is tight and smooth.

hope this is what you needed.

thanks

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein