Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Grand Rapids Furniture Maker

Question
buffet server
buffet server  

sideboard
sideboard  

I have this server with wonderful spindle legs.  It has a Made in Grand Rapids triangle but no other maker information.  Could you possibly tell me who made it and about when?

Answer
This is the only information available connecting your label to a manufacturer.
http://www.furniturecityhistory.org/article/4464/grand-rapids-furniture-associa

This is really a cool piece with the upper section and spiral turned legs.  of course, the best part is the puppy!!!!

made in the 1910-20s.  Waxed properly and tight it should sell in a shop around 400-450$.

thanks

hope this is helpful  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein